Are you ready to create optimal health?
Your body is a miraculous self-regenerating organism which monitors everything that happens. In order to create the ideal conditions for your body to regenerate and thrive, you must be PROACTIVE with your self-care.
The source of true health is creating balance on an emotional, structural, biochemical and spiritual level. Taking care of yourself is NOT about picking parts of you that you DON’T like to make them better. Taking care of yourself is about practicing acts of self-love, by taking responsibility to bring your body into balance and harmony.
Over the years, in working with thousands of patients, Dr. Darren Weissman found that the same five basic needs for lasting health kept arising. These are the Five Basics for Optimal Health.
- WATER– Your body is composed of 75% water, so it’s no wonder that water is the essential component to optimal health. It keeps your “internal stream” flowing, making it harder for harmful organisms and disease to take root. Drinking plenty of clean, high quality, alkaline water is a critical way to nourish every function in your body.
- The best water filtration and alkaline systems, bottles and showers we’ve found: PiMag™ Water Systems
- FOOD – Food is our connection to nature. When it is whole and natural, it contains the balance and life force that keeps us healthy and strong. The Kenzen™ Wellness-Organic Based Nutrition and Vital Balance™ is a phenomenal way to boost your energy, lose weight, detox your organs, raise your immunity, address joint discomforts, address bone health and provide every living cell in your body with specific and targeted nutrition, making you feel vibrant, healthy and strong.
- REST– Creating and sustaining optimal health depends on quality, satisfying rest, and easing discomforts – more than any other aspect of living. Relaxation, comfort and quality sleep do more than make us feel good. They’re vitally important in several ways: in helping the body repair itself after each day’s challenges, resetting mental processes, and restoring our energy on a core cellular level. Here are some of the best resources for getting better sleep:
- The best sleep systems we’ve found are the Kenko™ Naturest Sleep Systems
- Meditation CDs, breathing CDs, DVDs, etc.
- EXERCISE– Shift your focus from exercising only for weight loss or weight maintenance to exercising for health and fitness. Exercising moves your body and your spirit. It boosts your energy and your moods. It strengthens your body. Some exercises we love (and recommend) are:
- Rebounding (using Kangoo Jumps)
- T’ai Chi
- Weight training
- Cardiovascular workouts
- OWN YOUR POWER – Life DOES have many challenges, and it’s important to remember that you weren’t put on this magnificent planet to suffer. You’re here to learn and awaken to the infinite potential that exists within you. When you connect to your emotions and connect with your inner self, you begin to live authentically. Living in present time consciousness is about Humans Being More. It’s about connecting to who you truly are and trusting that life’s challenges are here to bring you closer to your true self. We recommend these to move you on to your next level: